On any Asset table you can apply tags to enable custom information to be applied to assets, which you can then filter and organize with.
Tags are key-value pairs which you create and apply to assets.
To apply a tag to many asset items:
- Click on the boxes next to the assets you want to apply tags to (hint: use "Filter Results" when there are many assets).
- Along the bottom of the window a bar to manage the section opens and in the bottom right is "Edit Tags".
- Click "Edit Tags" and a window will pop-up allowing you to create a new tag or apply an existing tag.
To apply a tag to one item:
- In the cell for the column "Asset tags" click the pencil.
- A window will pop-up allowing you to create a new tag or apply an existing tag.
The same processes above can be used to remove a tag.
Note: when removing a tag from many items all items selected must include the same tag that's being removed.
Updated 12 months ago