Code Repositories are the source code for your proprietary information systems. Source code is important to protect in and of itself, since it is the blueprints of your critical IP - but source code can be a major source of security vulnerabilities, security secrets and more.
We recommend integrating with your source code host to create and keep and up-to-date inventory of your code repos.
You can also add code repos manually:
- Click on the Assets tab in the top navbar
- Select Code Repos on the left hand navigation
- Click Add Code Repo in the top right
- Add in the Name, Owner and Status
- Status Legend:
- Active: repo is being actively managed using Comply for functions like access control reviews, authorizations, etc.
- Inactive: repo is no longer in use and/or is not being managed within Comply
- Select Add Code Repo at the bottom
Updated about 2 years ago